Letter of Recommendation
Provided that you have passed one course at our chair with grade 1.7, you can ask for a letter of recommendation (for applications for a PhD program, going abroad, and/or a scholarship).
Please request your letter of recommendation per e-mail at least four weeks before your submission deadline and attach the following information:
- Purpose of the letter of recommendation
- Template or guideline for the letter of recommendation (if available)
- Submission deadline
- Language (English or German)
- Number of copies
- Latest transcript of records
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of your application documents (e.g. cover letter).