Letter of Recommendation
Provided that you have passed at least two courses at our chair with grade 1.7, you can ask for a letter of recommendation (for applications for a PhD program, going abroad, and/or a scholarship).
Please request your letter of recommendation per e-mail at least four weeks before your submission deadline and attach the following information:
- Purpose of the letter of recommendation,
- Template or guideline for the letter of recommendation (if available),
- Submission deadline,
- Language (English or German),
- Number of copies,
- Latest transcript of records,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Copies of your application documents (e.g. cover letter).
back to mainmenu